Just because we’re all stuck in our homes, doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a happy hour. Grab a glass and check out these cocktails!
Ina Garten’s Cosmopolitan
Who knows better than the Barefoot Contessa’s Ina Garten to whip up a quarantine cocktail? Grab a pitcher to share with your friends, or maybe just keep for yourself! I won’t tell.
- 2 cups of vodka
- 1 cup of cointreau (or tiple sec)
- 1 cup of cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ of fresh lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher
- Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice and pour mixture in
- Shake for 30 seconds
- Pour into glass and enjoy
Stanley Tucci’s Negroni
A classy cocktail with an even classier man. Make a negroni with Emmy award winning actor Stanley Tucci. Is The Devil Wears Prada streaming anywhere?
- Double shot of gin
- A shot of sweet vermouth
- A shot of campari
- Fill a shaker with ice about half full
- Add a double shot of gin (or vodka)
- Add a shot of sweet vermouth
- Add a shot of campari
- Shake it up in the mixer
- Pour into a glass and add an orange slice to garnish
Reese Witherspoon’s Adult Sweet Tea
Well this one isn’t much of a cocktail or a recipe, but when Reese Witherspoon tells you to pour some vodka in your sweet tea, you don’t ask questions!
- sliced lemon
- Sweet tea
- Mix ingredients and take a bomb instagram pic
Is it just me or did working from home get a lot easier?